Policies and procedures
This page contains policies, rules, and general information. Both parents and students are encouraged to read and understand this information.
Classes are once a week
Ongoing schedule, you may begin as soon as you register
You must attend the class in which you are registered. A student may transfer to another class if that class is open for new students. The Director must be consulted for class availability.
Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items left behind
All members are required to maintain the studio clean.
Label all shoes, skirts, and outfits. Los Laureles, and MACLA are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
No gum, candy, drinks, food, liquids of any sort allowed on studio floor.
Parents/students are responsible for any damage done by their children.
Parents are allowed to observe class from a distance. Observers must not disturb class and sit quietly.
You are responsible for administering any guest that comes to this location and informing them of rules.
Tuition and auto-pay
1 student- $65.00
2 students- $120.00
3 students- $175.00
(only siblings are eligible for discount)
Monthly fee's are due the first of the month.
All students must be registered for auto-pay.
$10.00 Registration fee for registration per family
Late fee's are assessed after the 10th of the month at $10.00.
There is a $10.00 fee to pay in studio.
Maestro's do not collect tuition. Please drop tuition in black box at studio.
If you will be taking a break, it is your responsibility to "pause" your paypal account, or email us to pause it.
If you are cancelling classes, it is your responsibility to notify us via email so that we may cancel auto-pay.
Sign up for auto-pay the 30th-4th of each month here
$35.00 will be assesed for bounced checks.
Maestros and communication
Maestros do not answer general questions about tuition, academy, outfits, etc. Please email for all questions.
The studio will be closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Every other holiday we will remain in session unless notified by Maestros.
Student Rules of Conduct
• We shall arrive to class on time.
• We shall not chew gum or bring food or drink into the studio.
• We shall carry dance shoes in a dance bag.
• We shall wear a clean and neat uniform for each class.
• We shall label all dance shoes and dance gear with our full names.
• We shall keep the lobby and dance studio neat.
• We shall keep our cell phones off or on mute while in dance class.
• We shall have our hair secured off our face and neck before class.
• We shall use a deodorant daily and refrain from wearing jewelry to class.
• We shall keep good conduct and quiet voices in the lobby.
• We shall go to the bathroom before class.
• We shall keep our hands off the mirrors.
• We shall speak respectfully to the teachers and to one another.
• We shall not make unnecessary conversation or noise while in class.
• We shall not sit down during class unless instructed by the teacher.
• We shall not miss class except for valid reasons.
• We shall practice at home and be prepared for class even if absent the week prior.
• We shall be positive and proceed with a “can do “attitude.
• We shall politely ask dance – related questions in class.
• We shall use strong arms, stretched feet, and proper body placement.
• We shall use 100 percent of our energies while in class.
• We shall not gossip or put down other students.
• We shall work well and in unison with other dancers in class.
• We shall use proper language and show good sportsmanship at all times.
• We shall wait inside for our ride.
• We shall bring home all notices and give them to our parents.
• We shall act in the manner of a young lady or gentleman at all times.
• We shall respect our art, our instructors, and our fellow dancers.
• We shall smile, learn, and have fun in each class!