We will be providing our online classes via Zoom.Com.
Here are tips for a better class experience. Please remember, the quality of classes depends on your connection and device as well.
1. It's best to use a tablet or laptop. There's a significantly higher lag time with phones.
2. Parents and students should check video angle. Maestro's must be able to see footwork.
3. Join class up to 5 minutes early.
4. Remote online Etiquette: Raise your hand to speak, announce before exiting class, minimize background noise
5. Black clothing, hair in bun, and green bow required